Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Interview Question

Well my name is Gus Duran im posted up at springs woods high school nah mean? lol My favorite food is mexican food its the best. My favorite music is country, hip hop, rap pretty much anything. My favorite tv show would have to be family guy. My favorite subject in school would have to be math because it just really comes to me real easy like its natural. Yeah its the subject i really excel in but this year in math i got this teacher that can't teach so its gonna make it kind of hard for me to get stuff done. My strenghts would have to be my leadership and my weakness is probably be talking to much. I normally do not study for test but sometimes I do if its a real hard test. I want to learn how to start a business and be sucessful. We should divide work evenly in our teams. I would make a great team member beacause i get work done and always do my assignments.

1 comment: